SKYDAS Metal MG1 is the door with metal leaf and frame, intended for industrial premises, warehouses, electrical cabinets, main entrances as well as private houses. The door can also be fire resistant EI45. Outside and inside finish of the door is a steel plate with powder coating. The required colour can be selected from the RAL palette.
Sound insulation is 34 dB, thermal transmittance is 2.8 W/(m2-K).
1. Door frame - bent L-shaped profile.
2. Door leaf – special fire resistant metal construction.
3. Hinges with supporting bearings - 2 pieces.
4. Insulation seals - 2 pieces.
5. Additional fire resistant seal.
6. Outside and inside door finish - steel plate with powder coating.
7. Main lock - CISA 43020.
Note: Standard measurements of external door frame are up to 2100 x 980 mm. Standard door is opened outwards.
Fire resistance EI45 is applicable to standard measurements (2100 x 980 mm). If the height or width is increased by 15% (but not more than 20% of the total area), fire resistance will be EI30.